Dangers of Vaporizing – Is it As Bad Since it Sounds?
Many people have questions about the dangers of E-Cigarettes and if they are even safe to use. The simple truth is that while you can find no known dangers of e-cigs, many risks exist when working with them. Although e-cigs seem like regular cigarettes, they often contain dangerous chemicals along with other substances not usually found in regular tobacco cigarettes, and their potential longterm effects are largely unknown. Unfortunately, all the negative health risks of e-cigs are unknown. But here are some facts that can help you select if e-cigs are right for you:
– While there were no known dangers of e-liquid or juice yet, some experts have expressed doubts. It’s possible that vaporizing traditional cigarettes has more toxins than vaporizing them with a e-juice. And, while some argue that liquid nicotine gum may be just as bad, they admit that there’s no proven record of individuals who quit longterm using either product. E-cigs remain a very new product, so there is plenty of time to determine what their effects might be, whether they are actually safer than traditional cigarettes.
– Many vapers claim that they do not feel any more cravings because of their favorite cigarettes after they switch to e-liquid. They also claim that they don’t really have any more bad breath or oral problems from smoking. This is due to the vapors of all e-liquids are considered relatively harmless to breathe, although some experts note that there are some potent e-liquid chemicals which may be harmful if inhaled. That is why, it’s best to follow the guidelines provided by the Nicotine patch along with other nicotine products.
– The flavors obtainable in many vaporizing products may appeal to everyone. You can find tobacco flavors like cinnamon berry or chocolate brown, plus fruit and spice flavors like apple pie or banana cream. You can even find fruit and vegetable flavors such as carrot and celery. Some individuals claim that fruit juices make their teeth whiter, while some say that it’s an awesome way to get a handle on their tobacco cravings.
– If you are worried about the chemicals found in making e smokes, you needn’t be. E-cigs don’t typically contain nicotine, but instead come in a range of other chemical compounds. Just like other tobacco products, they are full of toxins which could harm smokers and non-smokers alike. In line with the surgeon general, these harmful chemicals “are known or suspected of causing cancer and a variety of other health issues, including cardiovascular disease, stroke, nervous system damage, infertility and childhood development issues”. Also, the surgeon general noted that a few of these compounds are known or suspected of causing respiratory problems, such as for example asthma and allergies.
– Even though many people believe that vitamin e antioxidant is an excellent natural option to cigarette smoke, the surgeon general notes that there surely is “limited evidence to aid this belief”. There’s some evidence, however, that some e-cigarette users have increased the risk of dying from stroke by using them. In one study, smokers who took a Vitamin E supplement had a higher threat of stroke than non-smokers who didn’t take any VITAMIN E ANTIOXIDANT supplements. For this reason, it’s probably best to avoid e cigarettes entirely, especially if you want to protect your health.
In an incident report released by the American Heart Association, there were several cases of fatal heart attacks caused by the inhalation of used tobacco smoke. One case was so Puff Bar Flavors bad that the individual died. This tragedy has led to calls for all adult American citizens to stop smoking cigarettes by 2021. However, in this case, the culprit was an electric cigarette, not tobacco. E cigarettes usually do not pose any kind of dangers to heart health when taken in their proper form, based on the American Heart Association.
With that said, the dangers of vaping products are relatively minor when compared to serious health problems associated with the traditional cigarettes. However, lots of people are put off from switching to these kinds of products because of all the hype surrounding them. The simple truth is that these new devices are much safer than the traditional ones. They just lack the flavor and satisfaction that lots of smokers are used to getting from smoking. But in the event that you look at the bigger picture, the benefits of becoming a healthier consumer far outweigh any negatives that you may get from using them. So, if you’re not already a fan of e-cigs or vapes, what are you looking forward to?